- Child learns to grasp and release.
- Child learns to visually track slow moving objects from left-to-right and right-to-left.
- This visual tracking activity presents a child with first lessons on how to predict the path of an object, the beginning of logical thought.
- Standing to place the balls and squatting to retrieve them develops equilibrium, grace and coordinated body movement.
- Entertains young children for long periods of time.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 23 inches
- Product Weight: 11 pounds
- Recommended Age: 2 – 4 years
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio
- Best Of School Supplies Four Gold Stars (Best Toy For 24-36 Months)
There are no reviews yet.