- Teaches the child the actual muscular movements required to print and draw.
- In coordinating visual tracking with hand movements, this multi-sensory approach helps the child form strong mental images of the nature of each letter, number or shape.
- The underlying teaching method is called “patterning” whereby the child’s muscular movements are being “guided” by an external force, in this case the button moving along the path of the shape.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 1 inches
- Product Weight: 9 pounds
- Recommended Age: 3 – 6 years